Translate

Thursday 31 January 2013

Life


Good afternoon to everyone. Hope you all are doing great by His grace. Well I am very fine as well.

I was talking to a friend about life last time. So I decided to post something about life today.

Life to me has so many definitions. Some say, life is how you live it, others say life is too short, others also say live your life to the fullest as long as you live. 
How do you define life? Just take a minute to think it through. Share your definition later if you want to okay.

Brethren, what are you going through in life right now? Have you lost a beloved person? Have you lost a relationship that meant a lot to you? Has someone cheated on you? Are you suffering from an incurable illness? 
What ever the situation may be. I tell you don’t give up. We serve a living God. The Lord who cares so much about you. Yeah He does. I know you may ask, if there is God, why all this suffering, killing, hatred, etc. 
Well I agree with you, its okay to ask but my dear have you asked yourself who rule this world?

Do u remember what happened when Jesus was put to a test by the devil? Satan asked Jesus to worship him and that he will give him this world, that means he owns this world. 
Do you have your bible? If yes then please open your Bible with me to John 12:13 ;14:30;16:11, I hope this bible verse make it clear who rules the world (Satan).
Does Satan has anything good for us, I don’t think so because if he is the ruler and the world is this corrupt then we should ask ourselves if he is a good ruler. 
That is why we need to turn to the good ruler, who is Christ Jesus our Lord. He will rule over us in some years to come, in His ruler-ship there will be no pain, disease no death. He will wipe away our tears and love us.
 So don’t worry, no matter what you are passing through, look up to God and have hope for the rulership of Christ is come and its due
You might not have peace right now in the ruler-ship of Satan but you will in that of Christ. You can only make it if you invite him into your life, pray to him and obey Him, read the bible, be faithful to His word, and you will receive every strength you need to overcome the pain you are going through.

I might not be a good counselor nor adviser but I opened this blog to share my thoughts and ideas and also try as much as possible to help and motivate every person that will visit my blog

Thank you for your time. I pray God gives you the strength you need to move on.
 Never give up on yourself because God has not giving up on you.

Please read this bible verses John 3:16, 1 Peter 5:6 -7

No comments:

Post a Comment